- Specialty: Board Certified Osteopath
- Location: North Hollywood Center
- Patients Served: Adolescents
- Languages: English
- Education: A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine, AZ
Albany Medical Center, Albany NY; Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Joined Valley Community Healthcare In October 2014
In her own words:
- What is good medicine? Good medicine is working closely with your doctor
to support the needs of your body, mind and spirit.
- Why work at VCH? As an adolescent medicine specialist, I enjoy working with young people. VCH’s Valley Teen Clinic is the perfect place to help teens who need their yearly checkups, are feeling sick and everything in between.
For an appointment call 818-763-8836